Pest Control Services Hamilton County
Insect problems? Pests invading your home? Perhaps you're looking for a mole exterminator to keep your yard free of tunneling pests, fly control for your kitchen, or a spider exterminator for your deck. Don't fret—call your professional pest removal company: Critter Control of Hamilton County! Pest services in Hamilton County generally involve unwelcome visitors including rodents and insects, like rats, mice, wasps, and spiders.
We respect the urgency with which you need to get rid of pests in your home. Critter Control offers professional pest control management in Hamilton County, IN, and nearby to get rid of your most difficult problems with rodents and insects.
Pest Control & Extermination Services
Some more examples of common pest control problems in Hamilton County include rats in the attic, squirrels in the walls, and insect infestations in the home or business. Pests can enter homes through nearly microscopic entry points, and populations of most wildlife or insect will multiply quickly. Once inside, pest control and remediation will be necessary to preserve and restore your home's integrity—learn more about how we can help clean up and repair your home & attic.
How to know you have insects in your home:
Besides seeing bugs flying around your space, this is how you know you have insects in your home:
- Dead Bugs: If you're seeing dead bugs around your home, you may have an insect problem. You may find them individually or in piles, but either way, it's a sign to implement extermination services. A common place to look for dead bugs is in your windows.
- Sounds: Scratching, scurrying, and buzzing are all signs you could have insects in your home. If you hear funky sounds in your Hamilton County home, Critter Control of Hamilton County can help you figure out where they're coming from.
- Damage: You may notice damage to the wood around your home. This is a common sign you have an insect problem, and you should call Critter Control of Hamilton County as soon as possible.
Spider Extermination in Hamilton County
Spiders are creepy and crawly and can affect your quality of life in your Hamilton County home. Signs you have spiders living around include, in addition to seeing spiders, spider webs on the outside of your home, webs on or under furniture, and spider droppings. If you are struggling with a spider problem, call Critter Control to have our spider exterminators evaluate the issue. We will inspect your home and make a plan to eliminate the spiders as quickly as possible.
Fly Control in Hamilton County
Are you struggling with fly control? From fruit flies to house flies and everything in between, flies are a nuisance for Hamilton County residents. Luckily, with the proper expertise from Critter Control of Hamilton County, your fly control problem can be gone quickly. If flies are in your kitchen or buzzing around elsewhere in your home, give us a call today.
Ant Exterminator in Hamilton County
If ants are crawling around your Hamilton County home, we can help! These insects like to get into your food, or worse, can chew the wood in your home. You might know you have an ant infestation if you see ant hills outside, ants walking around your home, or wings or insect parts on the floor. If ants are invading your Hamilton County home, give us a call and an ant exterminator will come to evaluate the issue and make a plan to eliminate the problem.
Types of Ants in Hamilton County
- Formica Indianensis: This type of ant is only found in Indiana and Ohio. They are yellowish-brown and medium-sized, at around 1/4".
- Little Black Ants: As their name suggests, these ants are dark, shiny, and about 1mm long. In your home, you'll find them nesting in the walls, under the carpet, under baseboards, and in other quiet spots.
- Carpenter Ants: Carpenter ants are between 1/4" to 1/2" long and love to make their nests in damp or rotting wood, which they chew out to make their home. Carpenter ants can cause structural damage to your home, so it's important to call an ant exterminator from Critter Control if you suspect they are an issue.
- Red Pavement Ants: These little red ants are commonly found under rocks or pavement foundations. They are known to bite. Red pavement ants are one of the harder species to eradicate, so we recommend calling an ant exterminator from Critter Control if you are faced with an infestation.
How to prevent insects in your Hamilton County home
- Keep Food Put Away: Crumbs on the counter and open food are an open door for insects and other bugs to find. Keep things cleaned and put away to ensure they find someone else to bug.
- Lock Up Pet Food: Insects, ants in particular, love pet food. Keep it secured in a sealed container when Fido isn't eating to combat ants in your Hamilton County home.
- Close Entry Points: Insects are tiny creatures that can fit into the smallest spaces. It's essential to ensure your home is properly caulked and sealed to prevent these critters from crawling inside.
- Clean Damp Areas: Bugs, especially spiders, are attracted to the damp areas in your home. Keep them cleaned up to the best of your ability, and consider a dehumidifier if your home is especially damp.
If you're looking for a reliable, professional pest company, call Critter Control of Hamilton County to get rid of all pest control problems in your home—including rodent control and wildlife animal removal.